To all our lovely customers,
In accordance with the current Government guidance, we will be making some changes to our day to day operations commencing on Thursday 24th September.
- We will now be closing at 10 pm with last orders on the bar being at 9:40 pm.
- We will continue to serve food until 9 pm, however, the pub will be closing at 10 pm prompt.
- We will require all our customers to wear a face-covering when entering the premises and only when seated can this be removed. If you are exempt please have your exemption card accessible for staff to see.
- If you leave your table we will require you to put your face covering back on.
- All the staff will be continuing to wear visors for both theirs and your protection.
- All drinkers will now also receive table service and will need to be seated by a member of staff as we can no longer allow you to order at the bar.
- We operate the track and trace system and require all our customer’s contact details on entering the pub if you have not pre-booked with us.
- There are markers on the floor to guide you around the pub, and we operate a one-way system.
- The entrance is through the front door and the exit is through the side door to the back car park.
- We have hand sanitiser around the premises for all our customers and staff to use.
- Throughout the day all the staff will continue to sanitise all contact areas and surfaces ensuring a safe environment for you to enjoy drinking and dining in.
- We ask everyone to please adhere to all the government guidelines that we have put in please to keep both our staff and customers safe.
Lastly, we would like to say a huge thank you for your continued support and custom over the last few months and we look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Nicola & all the staff at The Travellers Inn